Pricers having fun with “howdy to better pricing” at the Vistaar Booth
Many thanks to those who joined Vistaar at the PPS Fall conference in Dallas. There were many interesting pricing topics discussed, with lots of opportunities to socialize. We took note of the topics that surfaced most frequently:
- Using real-world examples of AI in B2B & B2C pricing;
- How to use various solutions to capitalize on the power of AI;
- Best practices for driving performance and customer behavior with pricing and rebates; and
- How to engage your organization around building the right pricing culture and capturing buy-in.
Vistaar enjoyed the dialogue, and we look forward to additional conversations sometime soon. We will keep the above topics in mind for further exploration in upcoming Pricing Matters posts.
Also, Dushyant Zutshi, Vistaar’s Director of Product Management, presented to conference attendees, “Machines are Learning from Data: It’s a pricing opportunity!” If you missed the presentation, please click here to view his slides or check out an abbreviated version of his presentation in this PPS #Pricing Webinar.
Key presentation points include:
- Why data availability and AI enabled solutions are creating pricing opportunity; and
- Two real-world case studies of how applying advanced algorithms and ML/AI techniques to pricing and sales strategies can breed success.
On a closing note, thank you for your good spirit at the booth! Vistaar embraced the opportunity to meet with you in Dallas with our cowboy/cowgirl theme. If you look at #howdytobetterpricing, you will see plenty of pictures that show PPS attendees having a rootin’ tootin’ good time. Great fun, Y’all!
This article was authored by:
Kelly Capizzi, Associate Director, Marketing
Graduate from Millersville University of Pennsylvania